Benefits of working as part of a INSPIRE Partnership Multi-Academy Trust
- Being part of a diverse family of schools, increasing our links both within our community and across the Trust.
- Improved pupil outcomes through collaborative working and learning opportunities.
- A team committed to the rapid dissemination of best-practice across the group – sharing of policies, procedures etc.
- Access to high quality professional development networks, which supports the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Effective and appropriate support and intervention at all levels, from a skilled network of staff.
- Economies of scale to procure value for money services for all its schools, for example financial management, premises services, HR support and I.T.
Vision of the INSPIRE Partnership Multi-Academy Trust
INSPIRE Partnership MAT vision is for a community of schools working together to achieve excellent outcomes for all.
Aims of INSPIRE Partnership Multi-Academy Trust
I – Investment in the future of all children in our schools through high quality learning experiences to raise standards and improve outcomes
N – Network of professional development opportunities to ensure all our staff are highly effective and that strong leadership pathways are in place.
S – Sharing of best practice across all schools in our Trust so that school improvement is a joint responsibility.
P – Partnerships with parents and other key people who are involved in the lives of our children.
I – Innovative approaches to providing services and developing economies of scale to the benefit of all children and staff.
R –Relationships between all our schools that values and respects their uniqueness, and where trust, autonomy and accountability go hand in hand – all this to achieve:
E –Excellent teaching, learning, leadership and professionalism resulting in excellent outcomes for all.